UFOexperiences

This blog has been created to inform the public about the UFO subject. It also contains peripheral phenomena. Created by Aileen Garoutte, previously Director of The UFO Contact Center International.

Friday, November 03, 2006

FAT LITTLE BEINGS BY BED

Gatineau, Quebec I Woke Up To See Two Beings

Hi, I have been puzzled for years about an experience I had. I have only mentioned this once or twice to people who did believe in such things and who had also had unexplained experiences.

I know it wasn't a dream. My parents and brother were asleep in their respective rooms, my bedroom door was open and all lighting off in the house as usual. I woke up to see two beings, shoulder to shoulder, to the left of my single bed which was in the middle of the room. There was some light coming from the window.

I remember it was winter and moonlight was reflected on the snow. Their backs were to the window but I could see some faint detail. I remember waking up and seeing them, terrified while looking at them, laying still, later on holding my breath and trying to pretend I was still asleep, breathing in in small quantities and very slowly.

These beings were approximately four to four and a half feet tall, were dressed the same in sort of a matte silver/grayish uniform in which they actually looked chubby and short. There was some sort of a belt to the middle part of this uniform.

I also remember that they seemed to be wearing some sort of hat which actually looked like a flattened toque, with the bottom part rolled up and sort of faint neon colors slowly moving around it.

The last thing I remember was a feeling of heaviness and paralysis setting in. Strangely enough, I had a flashback of this experience when anaesthetized when I went for surgery 15 years ago. Are there any similar stories?

Hi again, I previously forgot to mention that this happened in what is now Gatineau, Quebec. The area we lived in back then was called Limbour, a village which has now been swallowed by the outward development of the city of Gatineau.

Thank you to the person for their story.
__________

This case was originally published on HBCCUFO site which is now defunct.

I have never heard of that particular description of the aliens headgear with what looked like neon light going around the rim! That was a first for me.

Aileen
 

counter by www.digits.com