UFOexperiences

This blog has been created to inform the public about the UFO subject. It also contains peripheral phenomena. Created by Aileen Garoutte, previously Director of The UFO Contact Center International.

Saturday, March 12, 2005

ALIENS IN OUR BEDROOM

One time after my husband and I started the UFOCCI we had been working with a lot of contacts. This particular night I woke up at 2:30 a.m. and I could not move. I was frozen. I tried to wake my husband but he absolutely would not wake up. Then I conked out again immediately and awoke at 4:30. I still could not move and I still could not wake him up. At 5:30 when we usually got up we both woke up just fine when the alarm went off. When we got up his eye was full of blood on the top half and the bottom half was still white. Like a line had been drawn across it. In the white part there was like a little square in it.

It all went away after awhile but during that same time period we had 5 aliens come into our bedroom. That time he woke up but I didn't! They put a shot of something in his arm and all these colors came off of him like rays I guess. Since I didn't see it I don't know exactly how it appeared. Also he had just bought new shoes and they were sitting by the side of the bed. They had been squashed! So these aliens must have weighed more than we have heard of before.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Riveting ! Let me say that you're as deranged as most of the nuts who visit your site.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

counter by www.digits.com