This blog has been created to inform the public about the UFO subject. It also contains peripheral phenomena. Created by Aileen Garoutte, previously Director of The UFO Contact Center International.

Sunday, April 03, 2005


R: Robbie J: Jackie G: Group L: Leneesa

R: We go through that day. That night (I didn't really think about it, didn't pay any attention) we lost our batteries. We didn't have any batteries at all. We lost them all. The batteries were gone so we had them charged up for 8 hours then we took off down the road again.

G: You were driving and there were no batteries?

R: On a diesel you don't need them to drive. We had started turning on the lights and things and they had run down so we had them charged up to make it thorugh the night. Usually you can make it through with one good charge. So they were charged up and we made it about 50 miles. We made it from North Dakota to Minnesota. We pulled into this little town, had them charged up again. We pulled around back and as soon as we pulled in the balls of light start coming in, about the size of basketballs. The lights, on and off, right in this community, so we are watching them and I say that I am gonna call a cop.

J: By this time we are really scared because we saw all the lights coming in where there had been nothing there.

R: Inside the lights was a "V" shape and it turns and goes like this (demonstrates). It turns like when we got ready to leave, they all turned the way that we were going to go. The had us surrounded except for the way that we were going to go out (of the rest stop). When we got ready to leave the arrow pointed to go that way and so we did. As soon as we got on the road red lights are all over like radio towers.

J: That happened while we were sitting in the restaurant.

G: Nobody else saw?

R: Well...

J: I took them outside and I showed the woman and asked her if she believed in UFOs. She said that she didn't know too much about them and I took her outside and showed her the lights and she said they did not belong here. At this time...

R: The lights were all over the church.

J: The lights would all come together and then the light would get slightly bigger.

R: One would be shaped this way (deomonstrates) and one would be shaped this way. They would be side by side.

G: Were they different colors?

R: No, they are all still the same color.

J: While we were sitting in the restaurant Robbie was out talking with the maintenance man that was charging up the truck. Well I saw it out the window in a tree. In the field what it actually looked like was a spider.

R: It was inside the light.

J: Like feelers.

R; This little thing comes out like feelers and it tried to clip itself on, pull itself out of it, that's what it eventually did. This other guy that was standing there couldn't see it.

J: That's because he had triple bifocals.

R: His glasses were like Coke bottles, I mean they were thick! So, anyway, this thing clipped its way around the light - inside the light - finally it grabbed onto a branch but it didn't have a good enough grip. The tree pulled - you could see where the tree pulled but it wasn't a good enough hold and the tree snapped back.

G: How big was this thing?

R: When it gets out of the bulb, when it gets all out of there, it finally grabs on and pulls out, it's like a big spider. The spider is about as big as from here to the door, (demonstrates), (5') about this long. It looked like a spider. It had a bubble body and it had legs, I don't know if it had eight legs or not, I didn't get that close. I wanted to, but Jackie wouldn't let me. It got on top of the trees and it was walking across the top of the trees. You could see the trees as it was moving. It got down on the ground and that is when Jackie went back inside.

We have marks on our windows, a whole bunch of marks. All kinds of different shaped mars, "V" shaped, "Z" marks and things like that. The windows were brand new. There was nothing there but after that there were marks like we had gone through a sand storm.

J: Right before the trip we had a paint job.

R: And that was wasted on the truck. But that window in the restaurant, remember, they said they just put that window in. It had all the marks that we had on our truck window.

J: Right where we were sitting at the table were the marks on the window. They had the plexiglas, then the window and the space between, and it couldn't come through the plexiglas to the window, they couldn't get to the glass on the inside.

R: Before we leave we stuff all the holes in the truck; the fresh air vents we stuffed with rags and clothes, whatever we could find to stuff that tube up because inside the truck was like cigarette ashes. You couldn't take it and break it, you couldn't smear it, you could take your fingernail and break it and it would just go to dust. There was nothing there. So we had little blisters all over us. When I get to talking about it my lips are tingling again. Remember, we had little blisters all over our face, our mouths and fingers where we touched one of those things. So we just tried to clean off what we had to clean off. Cleaned off the steering wheel, gear shift handle and all that, just what we had to use. The rest of it we just left there. There was the sleeper curtain, the curtain that comes down.

J: Where I would have been sitting if I hadn't moved over.

R: There was a little 'V' shaped piece of metal, it was real shiny and it was stuck in the sleeper curtain.

L: Did you get a sample?

R: No, Minnesota Highway Patrol took that. We had to keep everything covered and all closed up so the wind wouldn't blow it around. Our tanker is heated by water. The product we were hauling was cooking oil and it has to be hot all the time so its got hot water running through it all the time to keep it hot. We get out on the road and all these red lights start coming on all over the place. So - what happens? I lose all my water - parked there on the side of the road - along side of the road and no water. I got out of the truck and I started checking all the places that I had stuffed up and the radiator. I was running on nothing. I had five miles to go until the next off-ramp and we made it. At that time Jackie said there was a little short person on the back of the tank. She could see it - red - but I couldn't see it where I was. I couldn't see it. We turned the corner and I looked. I thought it was lights reflecting. The lights at the front of the tank reflecting to the back of the tank but it wasn't. I checked it all out and made sure. Well, we will come back to our red person later. We went in. What happened there?

J: We got water and then we took off.


  • At 6:32 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Coming Nike Air Max 2015 Shoes off a Super Bowl loss, the Carolina Panthers were about salary-cap discipline. General manager Dave Gettleman preached patience and measure. And when it came to making roster decisions – like letting All-Pro cornerback Josh Norman walk Nike Free Run away – everything was about the overall financial design. “You have to balance the needs of the team now with the needs of the team in cheap nfl jerseys a couple of years,” Gettleman told Yahoo Sports in June. “You have to plan. I’m very wholesale nfl jerseys methodical Nike Roshe Run and intentional about what I do [and] nfl jerseys store about the decisions we make. You have to be that NFL Jerseys way with the salary cap, because Nike Air Max 90 it’s going to cost you.”


Post a Comment

<< Home


counter by www.digits.com