This blog has been created to inform the public about the UFO subject. It also contains peripheral phenomena. Created by Aileen Garoutte, previously Director of The UFO Contact Center International.

Wednesday, May 25, 2005


In 1981 Paris Colorado, Dan Edwards and myself went to eastern Oregon from Arizona. Paris had several gold claims up the North Fork of the John Day river, near Dale, Oregon. It was time for him to do his assessment work so we went with him.

From where the road ended to his claim was 9 miles. We left the van and Paris and Dan pushed a wheelbarrow with supplies in it all the way. It took several trips to bring everything. On one trip they took gold tables with mercury plates to obtain the gold flakes out of the sand. That was backbreaking work to push those long tables on a wheelbarrow for 9 miles.

During the trek up there Paris continually felt someone was watching us walk on the trail. We never saw anything but it was very quiet.

Our camp consisted of two domed tents under a huge tarpaulin cover erected over a scaffolding. Hanging from the scaffold was a shelf of sorts where we put our food so that little rodents wouldn't get in it. Paris slept in one tent (with 2 guns!) and we slept in the other. Dan didn't believe in guns. He had one deaf ear and he always slept on his good ear so he didn't hear anything that could wake him up.

Dan and Paris dug a hole that they hoped would hold gold in the sand. They then would put the sand on the tables and run water over it and if there was gold it would adhere to the mercury plates. The hole was about 8 feet across and about 6 feet deep by the time this incident happened.

In the evening we would sit around the campfire and talk. One evening 3 lighted ships went over. Right after that Paris and Dan started bickering back and forth. They later thought those ships had created the feeling in them, for what reason I could not say. It was soon over.
Later that night Dan was asleep and I was close to it. All of a sudden I heard twigs snapping. Paris said "do you hear that?" (he was always apprehensive in the wild) I said yes I do. You could hear something walking completely around our little encampment. Paris was really frightened.

The next morning when we got up Paris and I looked for evidence of what was breaking the twigs. On one side of the hole (which was in a near proximity to our camp) where they had piled soft sand as they shoveled, was a giant footprint. On the other side another one! You could see where something had walked that was very heavy around our camp. When Dan woke up we told him what happened. He accused Paris of making the HUGE footprint. He hadn't heard a thing during the night!

Needless to say, we left that morning, leaving everything but the mercury tables because Paris had borrowed those.

There was another time I went to Southern Oregon with a group of persons from my UFO organization. We went to visit Stan Johnson who purportedly was in contact with a Sasquatch family. He took us up on the mountain where he had first seen the male and then later became friends with it. While we were there I heard a scream in the forest. Stan felt it was a Bigfoot calling out.

Another thing we observed was where they had beaten on a fallen tree with a rock and had pulverized the tree. It was one way they communicate with each other.

Stan wrote a book about his encounter and presented it in Wyoming at the University of Wyoming Contactee conference and later at our own conference in Seattle. He was an interesting person. Maybe I will type off some of his story for you all. You will never hear another one like it.

When I lived in Calgary, Alberta I attended the Stampede. In a large truck they were exhibiting a big foot they had obtained from the Bering Sea. Ivan T. Sanderson, the scientist had brought it there in a refrigerated truck for people to observe.

The Big foot was in a block of ice in a glass container. You could see in the ice where it had been shot in the head and a red liquid had seeped into the ice. I looked very carefully at every "part" of the Sasquatch. His face was mostly bare. You could see his teeth in his mouth which were very broad and large. One would make 3 of ours. On his fingertips you could see fingerprints! He was approximately 6' 6" tall. You can find this written up in Invisible Residents by Ivan T. Sanderson.

Male and Female Sasquatch Reportedly Being “Contained” in Oklahoma Have a pair of Sasquatch been tracked, captured and contained in Oklahoma?

(PRWEB) May 21, 2005 -- A male and female Sasquatch are reportedly being “contained” in Oklahoma.
On the Wednesday, May 18th edition of the Internationally syndicated late evening talk show, The ‘X’ Zone Radio Show, hosted by Rob McConnell and heard exclusively on the TalkStar Radio Network and their US and Canadian affiliates, a guest claimed that a male and female Sasquatch were being “contained” in Oklahoma.

Leigh claims that the full name of the Sasquatch is “Yeti Sasquatch Bigfoot Junior.”

Jason Leigh, who has been on The ‘X’ Zone Radio Show claims to be a former employee of ABC as live cameraman, had a UFO sighting that changed his life on June 11, 1995. Since then, Jason has been involved with the search and establishing that extraterrestrials are presently visiting our planet and that there is a US Government conspiracy when it comes to aliens and UFOs.

Leigh, who was scheduled to come on last night’s show surprised McConnell with his world exclusive announcement on The X’ Zone, that a male Sasquatch, that measures 9.5 feet tall and answers to the name of “Otis” was tracked down and captured in Oklahoma. The female Sasquatch that is also being contained, who has been named “Sarah Jane”, according to Leigh could very well be a hybrid species.

The length of time that the two Sasquatch have been contained for was not revealed.
According to Leigh, a film company in Oklahoma, Ghost Shield Studios are going to be filming a docu-drama about the Sasquatch and that after viewing the film which is scheduled to wrap up in the fall of 2005, there will be no way that anyone will be able to doubt the existence of Sasquatch. Leigh claims to have been hired by the studio to write part of the script and possibly play the part of the Indian tracker (not because he is half Cheyenne and half Irish) but because of his long hair.

Leigh stated that the members of the scientific community and media will have their opportunity to see both Sasquatch after the film has been completed and shown.

Leigh made reference to the “Sundance Indy (or Indie) Film Institute” as being the governing body behind the interview requests, and The ‘X’ Zone tried to contact them for a comment, we could not find them. We then tried to contact Ghost Shield Studios and could not find a listing for them on the internet or in an Oklahoma telephone directory.

The American Indian Film Institute and Sundance Institute were contacted and they had not heard of the “Sundance Indy (or Indie) Film Institute or Ghost Shield Studios.

According to members of Native American Associations who were contacted by The ‘X’ Zone, containing the Sasquatch against their will is a violation of their beliefs and laws since the Sasquatch are considered to be sacred.

To listen to Rob McConnell’s interview with Jason Leigh, visit www.xzone-radio.com/archives.htm on the date of Wednesday, May 18th., 2005.
The ‘X’ Zone Radio Show is broadcast LIVE, Monday thru Friday from 10 PM – 2 AM Eastern and then the show is repeated in entirety from 2 AM – 6 AM Eastern.

The ‘X’ Zone Radio Show, now in its 10th year is available through the TalkStar Radio Network and their Canadian and US affiliate radio stations. To find out how your station can carry The ‘X’ Zone Radio Show visit the TalkStar Radio Network website at www.talkstarradio.com or call Victor Ives at 503-638-4839 (in Oregon).

To contact Rob McConnell, call (905) 575-5916 (offices and studio are located in Hamilton, Ontario) or via e-mail to e-mail protected from spam bots, or visit The ‘X’ Zone Radio Show website at www.xzone-radio.com.

Patricia Bay, British Columbia Canada Date: late 1979Time: 0500AOn two consecutive nights a witness watched a large white light come from the north and hover briefly over the sea before leaving. The morning after the second night an Indian living nearby was awoken by his dogs barking furiously, looking out he saw an enormous gorilla like creature climbing out of the sea. The creature climbed up the bank, through the trees then ran at very high speed down the road quickly disappearing from sight.

Source: Janet & Colin Bord, The Evidence for Bigfoot and Other Man-Beasts


Post a Comment

<< Home


counter by www.digits.com