UFOexperiences

This blog has been created to inform the public about the UFO subject. It also contains peripheral phenomena. Created by Aileen Garoutte, previously Director of The UFO Contact Center International.

Friday, October 07, 2005

UFO OFF HAWAII BEACH

IntelDesk.COM GLOBAL INTELLIGENCE DESK

DateOctober, 1, 1994
LocationEwa Beach, Hawaii, United States

Summary: Unidentified Object appeared suddenly. Resembled a modern day U.S.N. Aircraft Carrier except that it was about five times the size.

Date Reported: 10/1/2005 7:29:23 AM
Sighting Time: 4:00 pm Day/Night: Dusk/Evening

No. of Witnesses: 1 Duration: 10 seconds

Appearance / Description of Object(s)

An aircraft carrier except it was about 5 times as large.

Size of Object(s)

Humongous about five time the size of our USN aircraft carriers.

Distance to Object(s) & Altitude100 ft.

Description of Area / Surroundings Beach shoreline.

Full Description & Details

This event occurred at approximately 4:00 pm to 5 :00 pm on a Friday evening. I know that it was a Friday because I had to go to work the next day and because I remember it as being the start of my work week. I worked a weekend shift rotation while employed with the City and County of Honolulu HI. My previous employment was with the U.S. N. as a Radioman (Radiations And Directional Intercept Operations Manager). I had a very high Top Secret and Nuclear clearance during my 20 year career in the U.S.N. During my entire active duty career I had a couple of incidences that I will not reveal because I believe that they happened as a result of employment in the Navy. What I witnessed in Ewa Beach Hawaii however forever changed my mind about unexplained Unidentified Flying Objects.

I can easily identify U.S.N. and foreign navy aircraft carriers and how they operate. The object that I saw was about 5 times the size of our modern day Aircraft Carriers and was hovering about 5 feet over the water.

My cousin's house in Ewa Beach was approximately 100 ft away from the shoreline. We were sitting outside on a picnic table enjoying the cool Hawaiian breeze when I saw immediately right in front of me about 100 feet away the largest aircraft carrier that I had ever seen floating about 5 feet above the air. This incident lasted approximately 10 seconds.

When I was sitting on the picnic table I had my neighbor friend's 19 year old daughter sitting besides me. We were both sitting on the picnic table across and facing my cousin and her husband. When this clearly metallic looking craft suddenly appeared out of no where, the first thought that came to mind was the fact that there was no wind or air displacement that would normally be associated with immediate movement of such a large craft. I could clearly see the exterior of the gray metal iron works rivets holding the large sheets of 10 gauge metal sheets that comprise the makeup of a aircraft carrier.

The exception being that this particular aircraft carrier had a large approximately 10 foot high by 20 foot port window glass which clearly contained humans standing inside in a group and observing the Hawaiian scenery as if they were on a sightseeing tour. The group appeared to be a mixed assortment of men, women and children all dressed in civilian clothing. I do not think that they knew that I could see them. As soon as they realized that I could see them and that their masking/invisibility capability had failed them they all jumped away from the port window and the object/ship immediately zoomed away ala warp speed. Again there was no movement of air or sound of their departure.

I was in the Navy for twenty years and had never seen any UFO's. I served from 1972 through 1992. I have experienced being onboard a guided missile destroyer operating off the coast of Russia during the cold war and being buzzed by Russian Mig 21's and know what it feels like to have a jet's wind drag hit the ship and the concussion/explosion associated with the overflight of a jet aircraft buzzing right over our destroyer.

This is what was missing with the UFO Aircraft Carrier it did not have a winddrag or movement of air for such a large object. The air displacement for an object 5 times larger than our present day aircraft carriers would have started a mini tornado.

This event was also witnessed by a famous Hawaii Radio Talk Show host by the name of Larry Price. I know this because enroute to work the next morning I was listening to the Hano Hano Show and Larry Price asked his co-host Michael Perry to rate his credibility. At first Michael Perry kind of joked with him about his credibility but later realizing the seriousness of the question attested to Larry Price's high credibility and high standing in the community. Larry Price then shared his experience on the air and with the tourists that were part of thier Hano Hano Show that morning and later asked if any of the radio listeners had had any similar experiences to call in so that he could know that someone else had also witnessed the same thing. I did not call in, but there was another gentleman from the Isand of Maui that called in and admitted that he also had seen the same object. We all agreed to the appearance and disappearance of the object and its characteritics.

Can sighting be explained as any conventional man-made or natural object? This object is not USN or manmade to my knowledge. But the occupants appeared to be humans.

Witness Background

USN twenty year career.

Views on UFOs, before and after sighting

Before, I believed that people who reported UFO's were dillusional. What I saw was not a saucer. But, it was clearly a UFO. As a result of this sighting I still think that people are dillusional. I DO NOT ENJOY, OR HAVE READ ANY UFO Literature. I do not watch or have ever watched any movies related to Star Trek, Battle Star Galatica or other Space HIGH SCIENCE Fiction type movies.

Other Comments

It is my opinion that this sighting was evidence of time travelers from the future visiting our present day. I now have an opinion on how time travel can occur. It has to do with magnification.

Reported Sighting? No
Age: 54

12 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

counter by www.digits.com