UFOexperiences

This blog has been created to inform the public about the UFO subject. It also contains peripheral phenomena. Created by Aileen Garoutte, previously Director of The UFO Contact Center International.

Saturday, November 05, 2005

MORE CLOSE ENCOUNTERS IN AUSTRALIA

1979: Jindabyne, NSW

Two young men, out hunting, reported seeing a bright white, spherical, light on the ground some little distance away. Next night it was seen again. In 1983 one of the men began recalling memories of a two hour time lapse on one of those nights. He consciously recalled that they were both surrounded by a blue light as they went near the object. They were floated through a hatch into a grey coloured, rectangular room in the UFO. After being put on two "benches" they were examined by several tall beings. The beings were hairless, grey, and had grey bulges where we have eyes. Slit like mouths and flat noses, with no ears were described. During the examination, and without tearing their clothes, the beings connected "wires" to the men.
The reporting man, felt "used" as if a specimen. They were then returned to the original spot where they had been.

(1. Moravec, M. (1984). "The Jindabyne Abduction." UFORAN 5(5):6-10. 2. Bill Chalker-retrospective investigation.)
____________


Banora Point, Australia A Possible Alien Encounter
Date: Thursday, September 15 @ 21:42:01 MST Topic: Abduction Reports
Posted: September 16, 2005 Date: September 13, 2005

Hey Brian, I have reason to believe that I once again encountered aliens.

I remember waking up two nights ago (Wednesday Morning), and seeing a shadow. When I woke up, I was already sweating. I saw a shadow on the wall in front of my bed that resembled the figure of an alien creature. I was completely shocked. The shadow was not moving, was very detailed. I could see contours of its body very clearly (If It was an extra terrestrial), but in my sleep-deprived state, I quickly assumed it was just a shadow from a curtain or some object. I then suddenly, fell back to sleep again.

What I didn't check was what the shadow was being caused by. On the left hand side of my bed, there is a window. I usually keep the window open at night, and out the front of our house, is a bright white streetlight. I didn't look out the window, but there was absolutely nothing blocking the light in my room. Outside my window perhaps, there was a figure that could have been there.

Another strange thing to add is, that the next day, after blowing my nose, I noticed a lot of blood in my left nostril. My right nostril had no blood however. Also, when I woke up, I noticed that the joining part between my face and nose was "torn", but not bleeding. I have also noticed a few bruises on my arms. But I have not noticed any strange markings, like what I found a couple of months back.

For some reason, I can breathe easier through my left nostril than my right; so perhaps, my left nostril is larger inside than my right. What I make of the situation is that the shape of my right nostril was too small for a probe or something, and forcing resulted in a small tear between my nose and my face. So instead, the left nostril was tried, and successfully, whatever they were doing worked.

Call it farfetched, but I honestly believe I did encounter some presence of an Extra Terrestrials that night. There is too much evidence now to shrug it off.

Now, like straight after the previous incident, I probably won't be able to sleep at night.
I have seen a number of UFOs in the past years, and believe to have had a number of ET encounters. I have found identical scarring on both I and my mother's back, and at the age of 5, woke up with a broken foot and bleeding nose.

Definitely, strange things are happening in my area.

Thank you to the person for the report.
Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research
_________

Melbourne, Vic. (Victoria)

A man named Mark retired to bed one night at about 11 p.m. Shortly after closing his eyes he lost all sense of sound and feeling and found himself travelling in a tunnel through space. Looking forwards he noted a light at the end of the tunnel. His next awareness was of lying on a table in a "craft". He was medically examined by three beings. One of the beings seemed to be a female human, with long blonde hair. The other two were some one point five metres tall, fat, and of a dark brown colour. These latter two had plumpish faces, large eyes, a large nose, bigger lips and ears than us. They addressed him in English, and seemed like scientists. When they introduced a "scanner" to check him over he "freaked out" and woke up in his own bed. All his teeth felt numb and his knuckles were white.
(Garry Little.)

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

counter by www.digits.com