UFOexperiences

This blog has been created to inform the public about the UFO subject. It also contains peripheral phenomena. Created by Aileen Garoutte, previously Director of The UFO Contact Center International.

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

ROBERT D. MILES

My UFO Experience


An extraordinary event occurred in my life a little over thirty years ago. At the time, I lived aboard a sailboat, a forty-seven-foot trimaran. This modern three-hulled vessel had been built by my partner and me in Portland, Oregon, and sailed down the Oregon-California coast in the spring of 1968. After several months in San Diego, California, we sailed on to Hawaii, a voyage of over twenty-four hundred miles. This sailboat was our home for over two years.

Early one morning just a couple of minutes after five a.m., I looked out the open skylight from my bunk at the beautiful early morning sky. The sailboat was tied to a dock in the Alawi Yacht Harbor in Honolulu, Hawaii. I had gotten up a littler earlier, dressed, made coffee, and then returned to stretch out on my bunk. My mind was filled with the events of the coming day. My partner and I had just sold the boat, and the new owner would take possession within a few hours.

Suddenly, I experienced a dazzling array of shimmering light followed by an intense tingling of energy, which filled the entire stateroom and engulfed me. My entire body began to vibrate as a beautiful woman materialized in the walkway right next to my bed. My first reaction was, of course, to believe that I was dreaming or perhaps hallucinating. She spoke to me and took my hand. In a matter of moments, I came to understand that she was real and much more alive than I. The energy aura that she emanated made my entire being vibrate at a level that could only be described as ecstasy. I asked, "Why have you come to visit me?" She replied, "Myself and others like me are friends, and we want you to come to a very important briefing." Moments after agreeing to go with her, an unparalleled series of events occurred.

First, I was teleported to New York City. I then boarded a saucer-like spacecraft and was transported to an extraterrestrial location for the briefing. The extraterrestrials orchestrated the briefing to give me and about fifty other guests a glimpse of Earth's history. They also showed us a dramatic and vivid view of humankind's potential destiny. After the briefing, I was asked to undertake a mission. I agreed to publish a story about my experience and to place an ad in a major newspaper, saying simply, If you have the spirit of adventure and are willing to work, come sail with us.

Upon returning to the sailboat, I realized that only thirty-three minutes had passed. However, from my personal perspective, it seemed like many unhurried hours had been spent with these incredible beings. To this day I remain convinced that the series of events were real and not a dream or delusion.

Of course, there is more to my experience than I have written in this brief account. Much of it is contained within the SafeSpace book which I published in 2003. Some of that story is fact, and some of it is fiction. If you attended this briefing or a similar one, or if you would simply like to help make a Safespace possible, I would like to hear from you. I can be contacted on the web at www.safespaceproject.com.

Robert D. Miles
October 2006

11 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

counter by www.digits.com