UFOexperiences

This blog has been created to inform the public about the UFO subject. It also contains peripheral phenomena. Created by Aileen Garoutte, previously Director of The UFO Contact Center International.

Thursday, June 23, 2005

2 ARTICLES FROM HBCCUFO

From: http://www.hbccufo.org/

San Marcos, California
An Unknown That Corkscrewed Through The Air
Date: N/ATime: N/A

Am hesitant to say too much about this event. Was on a day's holiday from work. I'm (work place deleted) for 30 yrs. I work opposite military airfield and I am familiar with just about anything with fixed or rotary wings. Had excellent vantage from hilltop of approx: 1800 ft. I was observing a contrail from NW to SE at hi altitude. Air in vicinity of event took on a brightness, I'll call milky glowing blue. I observed a trail that was moving opposite of contrails direction, of smoke? cloud? vapor? that corkscrewed through the air.

I began snapping shots with my disposable 35 mm camera. At same while, heard hissing and was aware of something directly approaching. I became fearful of some kind of assault on my person about to take place.

Only seconds had passed from my initial sighting of contrail. I found myself muttering/babbling/disoriented. (To me that means he had contact)

Thanks for your interest. Incidentally, Edwards AFB, Nellis, are nearby. 100mi and 300mi respectively. Thank you to the witness for the report.

Sasquatch Encounters Outside Prince George, B.C.

HBCC UFO Research Note. The gentleman who took the footage asked me if I would add another comment to his report, which I have done so below in quotations. Also Brian Vike of HBCC UFO Research and this fellow would like to hear from others who have had a Sasquatch sighting around the Prince George area or anywhere else in the province of B.C. I can be contacted at: hbccufo@telus.net

These animals are not to be shot if an encounter should take place. They don't mean us any harm, they are just curious.Hollywood has done a real job of portraying these animals as horrible creatures and that just isn't true. Don't believe what you see in the movies.

I would like to know if it is you, or an associate of yours, that I would talk to about Sasquatch. Two experiences have been eating away at me for years now. On two occasions I am, without any doubt, sure I have called in Sasquatch while moose hunting.

On the first occasion I communicated with {him?} for about half an hour. Then I finally saw him. On the second occasion, while moose hunting, I unknowingly called him in to within 50 yards of me. Then he tried to imitate my calling. When he became wise to my presence he took off at a speed that a moose would have trouble keeping up to. A short while later I heard him in the timber again. Then I realized that he had been watching me for about an hour earlier in the day.
It would seem logical to assume from the experience that he might have had food or something important in the point of timber where I think he was in originally because that is where he returned to. When my brother went to investigate he realized that there was something going on that he became very uneasy about and backed off out of there.

Recently a very upstanding professional confided in me about sounds that he listened to at his parents cabin on a lake not far from Prince George, this past October/2004. I have always been fascinated with Sasquatch since I first heard of him in the 1950's when I was a young lad. The last three or four years I have been doing a lot of studying on Sasquatch from the giant library of the internet.

I would like to talk to someone who is an authority in Sasquatch investigation work and actually request the privilege to work in this field myself. There is no longer any doubt in my mind that these beings are very much human or about as close as could be. I do not believe that one should be shot or captured to be exploited as a specimen. I think that they deserve to be treated with respect and communicated with in a proper manner.

From my own experiences and what some other people have told me about what they experienced, along with what I have learned, brings me to a great desire to be in the presence of one of these beings to attempt to create a communication link.

If you are not the one for me to be talking to could you please tell me who that would be. I feel a bit uneasy about writing to you about this, but, at 57 years of age I am finding it harder every year to keep this to myself.

Especially because I have such a desire to do something worthwhile with what has been put into my life. Good Lord willing I will still have 20 or 30 years of usefulness ahead of me. Perhaps I could use some of that to benefit the study of our furry friend. I suppose that I could be considered as being self centered in my desire, but I have experienced Sasquatch first hand and need to follow up on that. A fellow that I used to work with experienced a close encounter with Sasquatch and when I asked him if he would take me to where it happened he said that he was so afraid that he will never go back there as long as he lives. This seems to be the reaction of a lot of people. I guess this makes me a bit strange because I want to find one for the intent to communicate.

Anyway I have rambled on long enough. If you or someone else would like to contact me I would appreciate that very much.

Thank you to the fellow for his interesting story which can be heard in full, told by himself on the Jeff Rense show in the archives. The date the gentleman appeared was March 18, 2005 under "hour one - Brian Vike - UFO Phenomena. So you can check it out of the Jeff Rense website at: http://www.rense.com/

Again I would like to thank the gentleman for contacting me and the report, photos and footage. Photos © 2005 LPG
The below video clips show tracks from possibly the British Columbia Sasquatch.
Video clip #1 Sasquatch Encounters Outside Prince George, British Columbia - Tracks Video clip #2 Sasquatch Encounters Outside Prince George, British Columbia - Tracks
Video clip #3 Sasquatch Encounters Outside Prince George, British Columbia - Tracks The clips and photos of the tracks can be found at: http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=2732

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research Home - Phone 250 845 2189 email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org/ HBCC UFO RESEARCH Newsletter At: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HBCC_UFO_Newsletter/ HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO.

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

counter by www.digits.com