This blog has been created to inform the public about the UFO subject. It also contains peripheral phenomena. Created by Aileen Garoutte, previously Director of The UFO Contact Center International.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006


Salem, Oregon Possible Alien Abduction
Date: 1970-1971 Time: N/A

Message: I really can't confirm this event, but I am sure that my sons have not lied to me about it all these years. One will talk about it and the other does not want to. Both agree on the information however. This would have taken place about 1970-1971 in Salem Oregon.

I was living with my husband, sons, and was pregnant with a daughter East of Salem. We were renting a house from my grandfather. There were a lot of things out back that the boys loved to play in, an old storage barn, full of all kinds of thing, and then there was a hen house, barn and shed. At the back of the property was a large tree and the boys wanted to build a tree house. They were 6 and 5 years old. I was always concerned about them getting hurt, but allowed them to roam the property. I did not hear of this till about 5 years ago. The boys are now 40 and 39 years old.

We were talking about the property we used to live on and then the talk went to UFO's etc.. I was telling them about the ones I had seen. Anyway one of the boys said " Mom, did I ever tell you about the small bald headed kids we used to play with?" I was taken aback and said NO. What about them. Well apparently for some days, there were several, 2 -3 small bald headed kids that came and played with my boys. They said they dressed funny and did not talk, but they could hear them.

Then they said that one day, the youngest of the two was up in the tree house and I called them into the house. He was startled and came down too fast, ripping his hand on the nails on the ladder to the tree house, nailed on to the tree. He said it really hurt and was bleeding and he knew I would freak out. Then he said one of the bald kids took his hand in theirs and just held it for a minute and the bleeding and pain was gone and when he looked, there was not any cuts or scrapes etc. I asked them why they did not tell me, and they said, they thought they would get into trouble for building the tree house, after I told them not to do it.

So when I was 30 years old, my two sons, had the experience of a life time, and I was the one interested in UFO's and I did not even know what was happening in my own back yard.

Note: The youngest one has had at least one adult experience. He was with a friend, it was late Christmas or New Years eve and they stopped on the bridge, ( no traffic ) to watch what they thought was a bright light. But it was long anyway and it seemed to move towards them. The next thing he knew was that they woke up in the car parked in the parking lot below the bridge, by the boat launch. He was in his 20's then. She was freaked out and did not want to talk about it any more.

Thank you to the Mother for this report.

Salem Oregon
Cheyene Mountain Airman Says It Wasn't Man Made (UFO)
Date: May 30, 1991Time: 9:00 p.m.

Message: I also had a similar experience to this one on May 30, 1991. I was at home in Salem OR and the cat wanted out. It was 9:00 p.m. and it was a warm night. Stores had just closed downtown and you could hear a lot of traffic on the bridge about a 1/2 mile away. I was looking into the sky and to the SE I saw what I thought was a plane with landing lights on. I went back in to get my glasses and my husband asked what was going on. I told him what I saw and that it looked strange. So he followed me outside. We watched the object which in retrospect would look the size of a car in size. The light was not white, but a golden yellow. It appeared to flicker like a match might flicker. There was no sound and we just watched it. We walked out along the side of the house on the side walk to get a better view. All the sudden the light got much brighter and it exploded. I remember I screamed. I said, oh my God a plane just exploded, parts went up, down and sideways. We watched in horror as pieces of what appeared to be molten metal fell to earth. We watched the burning object almost sitting still in space and the slowly it fell. I ran for the phone and called 911. About the same time, I heard sirens so figured someone else had called them already. I asked the 911 operator if someone had already called in the plane that exploded. She said " No" there was a accident on the bridge.

I often wonder if whoever was in the accident, saw the explosion and it caused the accident, as it startled them. Anyway there was not any reports of a explosion other than my own. I called Portland Airport and they did not have any planes missing from the flight controllers. I did talk to the tower. Then I called Mc Minnville to see if they were ok, as there is a fair size airport there and they have a lot of helicopters etc.. again, nothing. I called the Military, National Guard, and once again, there was no one missing or any planes in trouble. Finally, desperate, I called Cheyenne Mountain. I talked to a very nice AF person who took my information and promised to call back. He did, in the morning and this is what he said. I had asked him anything entered our atmosphere at 9:00 p.m. the night before. His response was. YES, something did enter our atmosphere on the night and at the time in question. I said was it space junk or something to that affect, he said " it was not manmade" I said oh, it was a part of a old satellite, he said, "You are not listening" I said "Nothing man made entered our atmosphere at the time you mentioned" Then I understood. He was telling me that we did in fact have a UFO enter our atmosphere and they knew about it. He did not talk about the fact that it had blown up or why.

Just thought I would mention it as it matches almost exactly the facts of the January 18, sighting in CA.

Note: I have a very high interest in UFO's and their origins. I have had numerous sightings, but this one was really the best.

My parents, me and my brother, went through about a 2 hour missing time after a cigar shaped UFO paced our car and dad said you could see movement inside the portals on the craft. It did not make a sound. Mom has marks on her legs, back and stomach since the sighting. I do not recall much, but a deep fear of some area near where it was seen that lasted for many years. I was 2 1/2 years old. This was in late Summer 1949. Interesting fact, Dad died in 92' and none of us knew until just before he died that he saw it in one area of town, and mom saw it in another, and got out to look at it.. both do not recall the others location of the sighting. It almost started WWIII when mom and dad disagreed about the location of the sighting. Dad clearly did not want to talk about it.

Thank you to the witness for the interesting report.

And thanks to Brian Vike for the above interesting reports.


Post a Comment

<< Home


counter by www.digits.com