UFOexperiences

This blog has been created to inform the public about the UFO subject. It also contains peripheral phenomena. Created by Aileen Garoutte, previously Director of The UFO Contact Center International.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

THE LACERTA FILE

Excerpted from Skyopen groups by Dexx

Some weeks ago, I was asked from an online-friend if I can translate a certain document concerning the truth about UFOs, aliens and our real history. He said that he had received this fascinating file from a friend from Sweden, whose name is Ole K. (no full name available) and who claimed that he had made an interview with a non-human reptilian being. He claimed further more that this document contains the absolute truth about UFOs and aliens. I knew my on-line-contact as a strong believer in UFOs but also as an intelligent young man who knows many things about physics and sightings, so I was very surprised when I read the weird document called "Lacerta File I" the first time and I asked him if he really believed in this science-fiction story.

He was absolutely sure and said, that Ole K. is a personal friend of his and that he would never lie. Concerning evidence, he told me that he had read the whole transcript and that he saw the drawings and the audio tape Ole K. mentioned in his introduction. I suppose every other "normal" UFO researcher had deleted this file immediately, but I'm "crazy" enough to try to translate it. I have warned my friend that my English is rather bad but he was sure that I can do it and so I have tried to translate it somehow understandable. This means neither that I'm responsible for the content of this file nor that I believe that it's true, this means only that I've done a translation job for a friend. I have tried to make it easier to read by the use of some brackets (the original German text -- which was a translation from Swedish - was in a very confusing form) and I'm also not sure if I have always used the correct words, but I hope it is understandable.

I don't believe this can be confirmed but it is an interesting read for those who haven't had the pleasure.

From a Reptilian point of view.

NOTE: I hope this doesn't sound too judgmental, but IMO they haven't been told everything. Lacerta sounds like she has a limited knowledge index of her history which could be a result of their fall. Billy Meier and his Semjase group have admitted to Billy they are fallen and have claimed to be about five thousand years advanced of us. Semjase told Billy they are working their way back from which they've fallen. Apparently our time and space isn't a very high estate to live in.

Another tid bit of confirming information for me about this revelation was when I read a nonfictional story about possession of a little girl and the exorcists questioning of the possessing Demon. The Demon was asked why it was here? It answered, that it didn't want to be here. It again was asked, then why are you here? It said that it was under the power. Then it was asked. What power? Reluctantly the Demon replied.. the Light.. (now agitated).. what else do you want to know? And thus, our knowledge grows.
Dex

INTRODUCTION

I certify that the following text is the absolute truth and no work of fiction. These are parts of a transcript of an interview I've made with a non-human and reptilian being in December 1999. This female being was already in contact with a friend of mine (whose name is given only with the abbreviation E. F. in the text) since some months. Let me declare, that I was all my life a skeptic about UFOs, aliens and other weird things and I thought that E. F. tells me just dreams or fictitious stories when he talked with me about his first contacts with the non-human being "Lacerta." I was still a skeptic when I met this being on December 16 last year in that small warm room in the remote house of my friend near to a town in the south of Sweden, despite the fact that I saw now with my own eyes that she was not human. She has told and shown me so many unbelievable things during that meeting that I can't deny the reality and the truth of her words any longer. This is not another of that wrong UFO papers which claim to tell the truth but tell in fact just fiction. I'm convinced that this transcript contains the only truth and therefore you should read it.

I had talked with her for over 3 hours, so the following transcript shows you only shortened parts of the interview, because she asked me after the interview not to publish everything she had told me already now. The order of the questions in this transcript is not always the same order in which I had asked them, so it may seem sometimes a little bit confusing to you. It was not easy to delete all the important parts she had asked me to delete from the transcript, so I apologize for the maybe unusual order. I'm in the possession of the entire transcript of the interview (49 pages with some of my drawings of her body and her equipment) and also of some tapes on which I have the full interview, but I will not reveal this before I have permission from her. I will send this shortened form of the still fascinating document to four of my reliable friends to Finland, Norway, Germany and France and I hope they will translate it into their own languages and into other languages and I hope as many people as possible will be able to read and to understand the transcript. If you receive it, please send it to all your friends via e-mail or make printouts and copy them.

I certify furthermore, that various "paranormal" abilities of her species like telepathy and telekinesis (including the moving and dancing of my pencil on the table without touching and the flying of an apple around 40 centimeters over her hands) were shown to me during the 3 hours and 6 minutes of the meeting and I'm absolutely sure that these abilities were not tricks. The following is certainly difficult to understand and to believe for someone who haven't experienced it, but I was really in contact with her mind and I'm now completely sure that everything she said during the interview is the absolute truth about our world.

There will be a new meeting between me and her on April 23, 2000, and she promised me to give me maybe some evidence for her existence. In the meantime I collect questions which I will ask her then. Maybe she gives me permission to reveal more of the missing parts in that transcript and about the coming war (!!)

Believe it or not, this makes no real difference (but I hope you will believe).

Ole K.

January 8, 2000

Transcript of Interview (shortened form)

Date: December 16, 1999

Question: First of all, who are you and what are you? Are you an extraterrestrial species or can your origin be found on this planet?

Answer: As you could see with your own eyes, I'm not a human being like you and to be honest I'm no real mammal (despite my partly mammal-like body features, which are a result of evolution). I'm a female reptile being, belonging to a very old reptillian race. We are the native terrans and we live on that planet since millions of years. We are mentioned in your religious writings like your Christian Bible and many of the ancient human tribes were aware of our presence and worshipped us as gods, for example the Egyptians and the Inca and many other old tribes. Your Christian religion have misunderstood our role in your creation, so we are mentioned as "evil serpent" in your writings. This is wrong. Your race was genetically engineered by aliens and we were just the more or less passive visitors of this accelerated evolution process. You must know (some of your scientists have already supposed this) that your species had evolved in a naturally completely impossible speed within just 2 - 3 millions of years. This is absolutely impossible, because evolution is a much slower process if it's natural but you have not understood this. Your creation was artificial and done by genetic engineering, but not by us but by an alien species. If you ask me, if I'm an extraterrestrial, I must answer no. We are native terrans. We had and have some colonies in the solar system, but we originate on this planet. It is in fact our planet and not yours -- it was never yours.

Question: Can you tell me your name?

Answer: This is difficult, because your human tongue is not able to pronounce it correctly (and a mispronounciation of our names is very offensive for some of my kind). Our language is very different from yours, but my name is - I will try to say it smoother by use of your human letters -- something like "Ssshiaasssshakkkasskkhhhshhh" with a very very strong pronunciation of the "sh" and "k" sounds. We have no forenames like you but only a single but unique name which is divided and characterized by the way of speaking and which is given not to children (who have their own children name) but only in a special procedure in the adolescent age at the time of either religious or scientific "enlightenment" or awareness (as you would call it). I would appreciate it if you don't try to say my real name with your human tongue. Please call me "Lacerta," this is the name I generally use when I'm among humans and talk with them.

Question: How old are you?

Answer: We measure the time not like you in astronomical years and in the revolve of the earth around sun, because we usually live beneath the surface of the planet. Our time measurement depends on periodically returning cycles in the earth magnetic field and according to this (and said with your numbers) I'm today -- let me calculate - 57,653 cycles old. I have reached my adult phase and my awareness 16,337 cycles ago (this is very important date for us). According to your human time scale I'm around 28 years old.

Question: What is your task? Do you have a "job" like us?

Answer: To say it with your words: I'm a curious student of the social behavior of your species. That's why I'm here and talking to you, that's why I have revealed my real nature to E. F. and now to you and that's why I give you all that secret information and why I will try to answer all the questions on your many sheets of paper honestly. I will see how you react, how others of your kind react. There are so many crazies and liars of your kind on this planet who claim to know the truth about us, about UFOs, about aliens and so on and some of you believe their lies. I'm interested to see how your species will react if you make the truth (which I will tell you now) public. I'm quite sure every one of you will refuse to believe my words, but I hope I'm wrong, because you need to understand if you want to survive the coming years.

Question: I've read your full statement (which you have given to E. F. ) about this, but can you give me now just a short answer: are UFOs real flying objects piloted by extraterrestrials or do they belong to your species?

Answer: Some observed UFOs - as you call them -- belong to us, but most not. Most of the "mysterious" flying objects in the sky are not technological devices but mainly misinterpretations of natural phenomena your scientists have not understood (like spontaneous plasma flares in the high atmosphere). Nevertheless, some UFOs are real craft belonging either to your own species (especially to your military) or to other alien species or at last to us (but a minority of sighted craft belongs really to us, because we are generally very careful with our movements in the atmosphere and we have special ways to hide our ships). If you read a report about a sighting of a metalish bright-gray cigar-shaped cylindrical object with a length of - there are different types - let me say between 20 and 260 of your meters and if this object had made a very deep humming sound and if there were 5 bright red lights on the metalish surface of the cigar (one at the top, one in the middle, two at the end) then it's likely that someone of you have seen one of our ships and this means that it was either partly defective or that someone of us was not careful enough. We have also a very small fleet of disc-shaped craft, but such UFOs belong usually to an alien species. Triangular UFOs belong generally to your own military but they use foreign technology to build them. If you really want to try to see one of our craft, you should have a look at the skies over the Arctic, the Antarctic and over Inner Asia (especially over the mountains there).

To be continued

I hope that you will read all of this interview that I will be submitting on the blog because it is so enlightening about our species history. This interview will continue the rest of the week.

Leneesa

34 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

counter by www.digits.com