UFOexperiences

This blog has been created to inform the public about the UFO subject. It also contains peripheral phenomena. Created by Aileen Garoutte, previously Director of The UFO Contact Center International.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

ROUTE 66

Arizona, Traveling South On Route 66
4th Of July
Orb
Date: August 1970 (?)
Time: 1:00 - 2:00 a.m.

Location: Not sure, we had just left Arizona traveling south on route 66 and we were high up in a desolate forestry area on a dirt road again! We were headed for New Mexico, but we were lost!

Number of witnesses: 16, ranging in ages 49-10, six adults over 30, and 10 young men and women, all family.Number of objects: 1

Daddy had a tendency to not follow the maps outline, which is why we ended up somewhere on a mountain trail, surrounded on either side by sheer drops and huge fir trees. Not wanting to be a part of the confusion I decided to climb in the top camper bunk and sleep until we, or they, the drivers, got clear of the area.This is the strange part for me.While I was in the top bunk, just over the camper cab, I was watching the headlights of oncoming cars, thinking my thoughts. As we drove up the mountain trail, oncoming cars were lessening. I began suddenly feeling very drowsy, not sleepy, just not functioning, with a sense of not caring!

At that time I noticed a set of headlights that were coming straight for the camper window, straight at me!All I could do was stare. I knew car lights should not be level with me, I was in the cab, above the drivers below, but I don't think they ever saw the lights, at least they didn't give a sign by stopping or commenting, since I could hear the conversations going on below.I stared at the oncoming huge bright lights, just two of them, like a car, only bigger, waiting for them to hit the car full force!

They flooded the top window with light and just at the last minute, swerved right over top of the camper, I was momentarily blinded, but still no emotional reaction. The whoosh of whatever it was that had passed so closely overhead, rocked the whole camper truck. All I heard my cousin say was "It's a mighty windy night tonight", then I passed out.

Now, back then I knew nothing of Lost Time, or UFO's, so I didn't put two and two together until these days. When I say passed out, I mean I just fell down on the mattress, and lay there. Not that I wanted to lie there, but I seemed to have no will, or want to move, and I didn't seem to care, yet inside me, I was thinking I can't move, but at the same time I didn't care that I couldn't move!

Remembering that feeling perplexes me, even now!

About that time, as I lay there, almost catatonic, The top camper window, was flooded with light, and the camper rolled to a jerky stop! I heard all sorts of commotion, of my family screaming, and my father praying, he's a minister, and my mother yelling for him not to approach it!

I heard my mother bolt to the camper door, and the sounds of amazement as she, and the camper full of young people leaned out of the door to look at, the thing! I was laying on the mattress at a window, yet I never bothered to look out at it! All this commotion and I never bothered to just....look?

I heard my cousin yelling, IT just came through the woods, and sat right in the middle of the road, we couldn't drive past it, it took up the whole road, and besides the vehicles wouldn't start!

I heard my father saying it was an angel, my mother threatened him, that's no angel! What is the matter with you? The thing, was blocking the whole road, there was no passing it.

My Dad, cousins, and others who drove, were standing at the camper nose watching this thing. My mom yelled for me to come see this, before I missed it. I was yelling in my head, Momma wake me up, but I wasn't saying anything out of my mouth! My body got up and slid off of the camper bed to the floor, I had to go to it! No rhyme or reason, I was going to it!I was walking like a zombie, slowly, like someone else was guiding my body.

Fortunately for me, my large mom, and all the other people were blocking the small camper door, I couldn't get past them. I just stood there in the light flooded camper, but no one noticed how inanimate I was! Had they've moved, I know I would have gone right out the door to the thing!

The moment I realized I could not get out of the door, my family started screaming again, it's moving. It's taking off! At that same moment it felt like something? released me, and I nearly fell, but I was now myself!I bolted for the door to see this thing! It was leaving so fast! I leaned over my mom's shoulder just in time to see, a huge sparkling orb, the size of the full moon, just clearing the tree tops. In a minute it was already miles away, but in plain view, going straight up! When it was the size of a dime at arms length, it started to emit a vapor around it, which trailed all the way back to the earth softly like angel hair on a Christmas tree. It looked like a soft eye in the sky, with the white soft mascara dripping to the earth.

I stared until only the trail was left. I felt strangely sad, like, They're leaving me? At the same time, I was shuddering at the sight of IT, glad they were gone!

The vehicles suddenly started up, and again there was much confusion about getting out of there! We were the only people up on that trail and it might come back? The whole time this happened was for about an hour, maybe more. My mom wondered why I didn't run to look at It, from the first landing of the thing. I never told her, I couldn't move to look even if I wanted to.Note: There were windows all over, and I had a clear view, if I would just stoop or tiptoe to look, but my body only wanted to shuffle to the door, and it had no strength to even tap the people in front, blocking me access to the door.Until I was released, as it were, looking did not seem important? I never heard any commands, I more or less felt this is what I was to do. What I must do! And that is not like me at all.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

--------
Thank you Brian for sharing!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think this is one of the most vital information for me. And i am glad reading your article.
    But should remark on few general things, The site style is wonderful, the articles is really excellent :
    D. Good job, cheers
    Also visit my web site ... Compare Online Trading

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

counter by www.digits.com