This blog has been created to inform the public about the UFO subject. It also contains peripheral phenomena. Created by Aileen Garoutte, previously Director of The UFO Contact Center International.

Saturday, July 02, 2005


Peru - Crashed Craft Recovery

Marine Corp Lance Corporal John Wegandt, who was trained as an air defense gunner on the surface to air Alpha Stinger missile, is part of the Disclosure Project. Weygandt was sent to Peru in March 1997, to provide perimeter security for a radar installation that he was told tracked drug traffic aircraft in Peru and Bolivia.

About midnight, while I was on guard duty, Sergeant Allen and Sergeant Atkinson told me an aircraft crashed and they needed us to go and secure the cash site.

Early that morning we drove six Hummers to a position close to the crash site just when it started to get light. We walked towards the crash site and saw a huge gash in the land where something had crashed. Everything was burned and it was like something had almost cut warm butter with a knife. It was like something on fire or had some kind of energy like a laser had cut it. It was really strange.

Anyway, I was in the front with Sergeant Allen and Sergeant Atkinson. And we were ten or twenty meters ahead of everyone else. We were the first ones to see this thing. It had gone up the hill and then off in the side of the ravine and ridge. This is about a 200-foot ridge, at least solid rock. It was buried in the side of a cliff. A huge craft was buried at a 45-degree angle in the side of the cliff there at the ridge. It was stright up and down.

The craft was dripping a greenish-purple syrup-like liquid. The liquid was everywhere and fluctuated, like it was alive and changing. The craft was humming like a bass guitar and had a slowly turning light. Most of the craft seemed buried into the cliff but vents, like a fish gill were on the back. The liquid got on my clothes and ate holes in them and burned off some of the hair on my arms.

There were three holes in the ship that may have been hatches that were not flush with the main body of the craft. There was another hatch the same width and diameter of the top hatch and it was kind of crooked to the side and it was half open. I didn't see any lights or anything coming out of it but I felt this.... presence. It is real strange. I think the creatures calmed me. It was weird and I think they were trying to communicate with me, like, I guess, telepathically.
The Corporal estimated the craft was ten meters in width and about 20 meters in length and shaped like something between an egg and a teardrop. The skin of the craft had bumps and notches and appendages on it that were kind of an art form. The skin was made of metal but there was no reflection on it. The sun was shining on it and I could see the different shades of the craft and it didn't reflect anything.

After we climbed back up, the Department of energy people were there. They knew about it so I don't know why we went there still to this day. At the crash site there were about thirty of those guys wearing hazard suits.

But anyway, I was arrested. My friend had all his gear taken by men in black uniforms who threatened and later arrested him.

It was not from Earth. I knew that when I looked at it.

I wondered if those facilities were built for the intent to track UFOs or other objects and their cover was there to track drug aircraft. They had laser range finders and all kinds of high tech stuff that I have never seen before. I couldn't really explain it. They (the laser range finders) looked like big telescopes and some sort of Command Center.

Weygandt believes that this UFO was shot down by a HAWK missile.

This is right up the road from me!


The witness writes, "When I lived in Maple Valley last summer, my good friends and I would go camping a few miles up some logging roads. We drove up to Kanaskat Palmer State Park on the gravel road winding its way up to a rock quarry where we usually stay. Around sunset a strange green meteor heading west faded out around the Olympic Mountain Range.

We couldn't sleep even though it was 3 a.m., so we drove six miles up to Huckleberry Point where there is a great view of the valley and Mt. Rainier. We were excited that we had found such a spectacular view and noticed three lights to the lower left side of Rainier. They were fast moving lights that reformed into a straight line that were moving in excess of 400 mph. They were a little brighter than any stars in the sky. The lights traveled all the way across to the right side of the mountain and moved into positin to form a triangle. The triangle as a whole then shifted to reveal two more lights and a half diamond shape. The light then flared bright red and all the lights separated. The top light turned red and morphed into two lights. They acted or were fixed like a pair of eyes, and as they would wander around looking back and forth.
One eye would disappear before the other as though they were giant black heads with glowing eyes. One of the pair of lights disappeared behind a hill about 300 feet away. What appeared over the hill makes me question reality. We all described a jelly-fish or octupus the size of a blimp that was clear like glass with small lights running down along the tentacles. I became very frghtened but calmed down as it just seemed to wander up and check us out and float away. It sort of bobbed around as though it was propelling itself through water. After that all the lights pretty much appeared far away, morphing into pairs of 1, 2, and 3 and then combining again.
We watched them all night until the sun came up. All the lights returned to where the orginal diamond shape had first appeared and landed on a small hill. They appeared like little white dots in the day time occasionally catching the sun and shimmering like a signal mirror. It seemed the UFOs were alive with emotion and curiosity and interacted with us.

They would sit and hover for hours rocking back and forth about a hundred yards away. One witness claimed that when the big jelly-fish peered over the hill, he saw a floating fish with fins. An eel-like object passed right though him and he had trouble breathing but none of us saw it. The next night we came up with cameras and video, but none of them seemed to work. We kept going up for many months, and we all had many encounters with these entities.

I now live in California and at 2 a.m. a bright light appeared about a mile away, separated and they both started wandering around until they disappeared.
Thanks to James Gilliland http://www.eceti.org/


Post a Comment

<< Home


counter by www.digits.com