UFOexperiences

This blog has been created to inform the public about the UFO subject. It also contains peripheral phenomena. Created by Aileen Garoutte, previously Director of The UFO Contact Center International.

Saturday, September 30, 2006

MOTHMAN IN DUBAI

posted on 30-7-2006 at 08:26 AM

What the heck just happened to me?First,I am not one for taking sudden flight of fancy or superstitious by nature. My past strange experiences for the most part have been explained but with this one I am stumped so here goes.

Just after 4.00 pm here. bright sunlight, having a snack and an ice cold soda.I decided to resume reading ''STRANGER IN A STRANGE LAND'' and whacked on ''I,ROBOT'' for some background noise.

I was aware of a strange sound that was eerily familiar and repetitive.I turned off the DVD in case it was from there but no. I,m acutely aware of tempo and pitch so I know I,ve heard this exact sound before but can't remember when

Then either I blacked out or went into a trance and I was back home..in the dark,in the bedroom overlooking fields where I used to live three changes of house ago with my parents....about 13 yrs old.

I remembered all too well the scenario. It haunted me for years..till I forgot

It was late at night/early morning..a school night. So to help my sleep problems I turned on the radio and used to sit by the window staring out over the fields towards the beach, where there was a lighthouse flashing away I used to stare at to make me sleepy...when a WHACK!! against the window made me jump about six feet backwards falling on my ass.

I didn,t know whether an owl or a cat had jumped at the window but I sat on the floor nursing a bruised ass and tried to see what it was.Now I have to explain it was a terraced house and the windows were about 35 feet above the garden, no trees, no gutter to climb but most of all since it was the back of the house NO LIGHTS. Also the room was without light as it made my sleep problems worse.

So I,m thinking ''has to be a bird'' BUT GUYS..THIS THING HAD ARMS/PAWS/LEGS/whatever scratching against the window. With things like bat wings stretched from behind it. It was smooth skinned.. like leather. But most was the EYES ..like I said no Light in the room and none outside as it overlooked field/allotments.They glowed faint red. It stared into the room but I genuinely believe it couldn,t see me..but it was listening..And the damn song on the radio was so eerie..I,d never heard it before.. It was ''O SUPERMAN'' by Laurie Anderson...

After the song finished the thing just disappeared..Not flew away..disappeared..like a rapid shrinking into a point of nothing at all.

Anyway I just ended up back here after that ''enlightening'' experience and have located the song and what is the closest picture that resembles what I saw..

Song lyrics..
External Source
O Superman.
O judge.
O Mom and Dad. Mom and Dad
O Superman.
O judge.
O Mom and Dad. Mom and Dad
Hi. I'm not home right now
But if you want to leave a message
Just start talking at the sound of the tone
Hello? This is your Mother
Are you there? Are you coming home?
Hello? Is anybody home?

Well, you don't know me, but I know you.And I've got a message to give to you.
Here come the planes.
So you better get ready.Ready to go.
You can come as you are, but pay as you go
Pay as you go
And I said:OK. Who is this really?
And the voice said:This is the hand, the hand that takes
This is the hand, the hand that takes
This is the hand, the hand that takes
Here come the planes
They're American planes
Made in America
Smoking or non-smoking?
And the voice said:Neither snow nor rain nor gloom of night shall stay these couriers from the swift completionof their appointed rounds'
Cause when love is gone, there's always justice
And when justice is gone, there's always force
And when force is gone, there's always Mom
Hi Mom!So hold me, Mom, in your long arms
So hold me, Mom, in your long arms
In your automatic armsYour electronic armsIn your arms
So hold me, Mom, in your long arms
Your petrochemical arms
Your military arms
In your electronic arms

And the ''thing'' but mine had much thicker arms. The questions I,m asking are
1)Anyone have a similar experience?
2)can sounds put you in a trance or cause flashbacks in the middle of a normal day?
3)do the lyrics seem relevent to anyone?
4)did my brain just break?
5)can I expect it to happen again anytime soon
6)why is my coccyx sore after a ''dream''?
7)WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING?
8)Is there a real animal that it could have been and
9)WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING?

Just an experiment for the braver of you.Try downloading that song and see if anything happens.. I,m not

22 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

counter by www.digits.com