This blog has been created to inform the public about the UFO subject. It also contains peripheral phenomena. Created by Aileen Garoutte, previously Director of The UFO Contact Center International.

Tuesday, March 22, 2005


Helene had a very active and unusual life. She is now deceased. First a nun, then a registered nurse, later she married and gave birth to seven children. Later on she went back to school and obtained an electrical engineering degree. Due to that profession she worked for NASA as an engineer in a special medical division with the astronaut program.

In May, 1973, Helene moved to Powell River, B.C. with her second husband, Claud Charbonneau. She started a business in marine electronics after her husband met an untimely death in November, 1973.

In the autobiography of her contact by extraterrestrials and the subsequent healing of advanced cancer, a miracle in the life of Helen Charbonneau.

Helene came to visit me in my home in Mesa, Arizona. It was at this time she began writing the plates she had been shown and made to memorize when just a little girl. Helene felt the personage that gave them to her was St. Francis of Assisi, mainly because he was all she knew at the time. Each time she set one plate down on paper she would become completely exhausted and would need to go to bed and rest for two or three hours. She would fall into a deep sleep. Finally all of the plates were remembered and translated, with the exception of ten that were not to be shared, or translated, until the appropriate time.

Many people have read the plates and become fascinated with what they say. They have given inspiration and hope to the contactees and other persons who have read them.

Correlated to other writings given the contactees, they fit perfectly (i.e., Menno Pauls, "The Gathering of the Eagles," and Lynn Brown's hieroglyphs printed in past Missing Links). The time period for earth changes Helene had been given corresponds to Menno Paul's chronology, Nostradamus's predictions and Bah'ullah's predications in the Bahai faith. It appears a collective consciousness gives information to humans, from various sources, during a particular space in time. The reason seems to be for our knowledge and enligtenment. What we do with that information is up to our personal awareness and beliefs.

The following is Helen's own story of her miraculous healing by the space beings that came to her on request of a "friend" when she lived in Powell River, B.C., Canada. This, then, is her wondrous story.

In May 1974, the doctors discovered that I had cancer. They removed a growth from my hipbone, but it became active again. I had a lot of discomfort and problems with my digestive system. After they discovered the growh on my pancreas they opened in an attempt to remove it. They were not able to remove all of it, so they just closed me up. A year and a half later they went in again, knowing that it would have spread. They removed most of the growth, which had spread to the bowels. That didn't work and it grew twice as fast.

By October of 1975 all of my secretions were orange. I was on chemotherapy. They tried to shrink the tumor with x-ray therapy but it didn't seem to budge. By then I had lost a tremendous amount of weight. I normally weigh about 145 and I was down to 116. By January 1976, I was down to 108 and I looked like a walking corpse.

The doctor told me that if I felt up to it, I should go see my family to say my goodbyes. So I went to see them in Quebec. They were astrounded that I came there looking the way I did.

I came back in May, still losing weight. By then my weight was down to 98 pounds. They expected me to die around July or August.

One afternoon I came home very exhausted from the shop. I parked the car at the bottom of the steps, as I was too exhausted to walk from the garage. I went in, took a shower and went to bed. My son came back from work at about 6:30 and asked me if I wanted something to eat. I told him I wasn't hungry. I was just tired.

At 1:00 a.m., I was awakened. I heard someone call my name "Helene." I got up and went to see if it was my son calling me and he was sound asleep. I went to see if it was my technician, who was living with us at the time, but he was sound asleep too. So I figured that I had a dream and I went back to bed. Then the voice came again. "Helene, get into your car and meet us on the way to Lunde. We'll meet you there." Lunde was a small town 17 miles from the town I was living in.

I put on my housecoat and slippers and got into the car and I drove through town. I saw people on the streets I recognized as I drove along.

I was seven miles west of town, when I saw a large white globe n the sky. When I first saw it, I had no idea what it was. I was compelled to react to the voice as if I had no will of my own. As I came over a hill there was a large clearing of about 1000 feet, which was supposed to have been for a condominium. I saw the object coming down. It was circular and huge, about fifty feet in diameter. There was an off road. My car turned towards it and the engine stopped. The car kept going and it stopped in a gully. The first thing that came into my mind was, "How am I going to get out of here without any power?"

I opened the door. By then the craft was hovering. It hadn't come down to the ground. I didn't see any legs. It just seemed to be suspended there at about 10 or 15 feet. It was very large. It had a dome on the surface with a side that came down to a flap underneath. A cylinder of light came out from the center of the craft. The light was very bright. As I got out of the car and walked towards it, I felt like a zombie.

Two "Beings" came through the cylinder of light and floated to the ground. They put their hand in what seemed like a sign of friendship. They were small, maybe four feet tall. They looked like ten year old kids. They were wearing tight-fitting metallic-looking suits. They had a large buckle with an insignia on it. It looked like a triangle within a triangle, almost like a Star of David. There was a design in the middle. The same thing was on their uniforms. The suits came right to their hands. The hands had five digits. They had on boots which seemed to be part of the suit. There was a tight-fitting hood over their head. I could see the indentation of very small ears. They eyes were large and came almost to the side of their skulls a a point. But their eyes were very loving. It was a human eye. They had small noses and a slit for their mouth. I was apprehensive, but not afraid of them because they didn't give me that feeling of being afraid.

They said, "Do not be afraid, we are here to help you. Your friend John from Florida asked us to help you." I do have a friend in Florida named John, who years back had told me he was in communication with extraterrestrials. I had just said, "That's great." but had not really believed him. They came on each side of me, as if to help me. I felt as if my feet weren't touching the ground. I had a feeling of elation at the same time that I was apprehensive.

They took me to the cylidner of light and we went up into it until I realized I was in the ship. The hole that we had come through suddenly closed off and I realized that I was standing on something solid. I had a hard time talking. I seemed to have a lump in my throat. It might have been fear!

As soon as they got into the ship, the Beings who took me on board went to the left and another Being came out. To my right, there were control panels on a slant, with two chairs in front. The chairs looked padded and were on a pedestal. I remembered that when I was outside looking in, I saw portholes above and towards the mound. But now looking past the control panel, I could see outside. I could see the trees and my car. It was just like a large window of about 24 or 30 inches wide, all the way around from inside the ship. To the left of that panel there was a large plate glass panel which came quite high. None of the partitions seemed to reach the ceiling. When I came through the cylinder, there was a smell like ozone. Once inside the ship, it seemed like a metallic smell.

There was an alcove and then there was a large table. It was about 24 inches wide by seven feet long. When I stood by it, it came just a little above my knees. The Being that came from behind the partition came towards me and said, "Do not be frightened, we are here merely to help you." I had the impression that the Being was a woman, not because she was dressed any differently, they were all dressed alike. There was a gentler look about this Being. Her voice was different, even though she didn't speak with her mouth.

She put her hand on my arm and said, "We are not going to hurt you, we are here to help you. Would you disrobe and lay on this table?"

I didn't seem to have a will of my own. I did exactly as she asked. It was like a large glass or plexi-glass table aout 3 1/2 inches thick. There was an oscillation inside the table. There was a blue hue to it. I laid down on my back and she told me to put my hands open at my sides. She was on my right. She kept looking at a panel of light which was above a base that had drawers. The panel made a funny sort of noise almost like a video machine. She kept reassuring me not to be frightened, that they were just going to help me.

I asked them why they were helping me and they said, "We may need you later on and besides we were asked."

She went around the table to where the drawers were and opened one of them. She took out a large apparatus, which looked like an upside-down mushroom. It was about six inches in diameter and amber in color. She took it by the handle and passed it over my body, beginning with my head. Every time she went over my body, she said, "Did you know you had cancer?" She did say cancer in the left breast. She spoke telepathically because her lips didn't move. I spoke in the usual way. As she went over my body she said, "It's in your liver, in your right kidney, in your pancreas, in the spleen." She kept looking up at the panel of lights as she did this. All of the time I kept feeling this reassuring hand, as she touched my arm. She went all the way down to my feet, while studying the lights which were in different colors. Then she went around the table and returned the insturment to the drawer.

Then she turned around towards me and said, "Do not be afraid. I will not hurt you." Next, she opened another drawer which contained large gloves that came almost up to the elbow. Then she went into a third drawer and came out with an insturment which looked like a metallic tray with a handle on either side of it. There was nothing attached to it. She seemed to make sure that it didn't go close to her body. She started going over my body starting at the head, when she came to the breast, which she had said had cancer, it burned real bad, so much that my eyes watered from the pain. She kept reassuring me and saying, "Please be still, don't move. this won't take long." She must have repeated this at least ten times. When she came to the abdomen, where the cancer had been, the pain was excruciating. But after what the doctors had done to me, one pain is just the same as another. Eventually, she went all the way down to my toes.

Next she went around the table and returned the tray to the drawer, closing the drawer. She also removed her gloves and put them away. Then she opened another drawer and took out a tube about twelve inches high. She held it by a handle. I didn't see any needles. There was a purplish colored liquid in the tube. She came over and pressed the instrument on my belly button and I felt a lot of pressure. As I looked down, I saw the liquid come out of the tube and enter my body. Then she lifted the tube and placed her hand on my abdomen, massaging the area in a circular motion. Then she again applied the tube to my navel, this time with quite abit of pressure. This very, very dark blood entered the tube filling it to three quarters full. She took it very gently and deposited it in the same drawer from which she had removed it, and came back with a smaller, round cylinder tube. This one was about ten inches and was grass green. She applied it to my left side, just below the last rib. She also applied it above the navel and on the right side. Then she asked me to turn on my side and I felt the pressure on three spots on my back.

Then something happened because I was conscious of being on my abdomen with my arms under my forehead. I had a very bad headache. She said, "Turn around now." I turned aound onto my back. She put her hand on my forehead and said "Your headache will not last very long. It will be over in a few minutes."

She reassured me and said, "Lie very still. I don't want you to take any of your medication. I don't want you to take any kind of medication, whether it's an injection or by mouth. Take nothing except saline water and glucose." She spoke to me in what I thought was perfect English.

Then she told me I could get up and put my robe on which I did. Before leaving, I asked her what the large panel in front of us was. She said it was the way they would be able to find their way back home. It was like a map with dots on it and a funny kind of insignia. I said, "Well does it show where I live?" And she siad, "Yes, right here." She showed me the lower right hand corner of the plate-glass. I recognized our sun and our planetary system. I asked her, "Where is your world, according to this?"

She put her hand half in the middle and said, "This is Orion and this is where we are, beyond." The system which she indicated had a lot more planets than our solar system.

Then I asked her "May I ask you how you propel the craft?"

The Being who had just stood watching all of this time said, "We use negative reverse polarity. If you take two magnets with the negative poles together they repel each other. We have control of this."

She said, "You must go now." And the two Beings came from behind the partition and stood on either side of me. We stood on this platform and began descending very slowly.

They said, "We will see you again." and stayed just outside of the cylinder, until I was almost back to my car. Then I saw them go back into the cylinder.

I got into my car and the craft lifted off very slowly. All of a sudden it was gone. My car started again and I pulled out of the hole I was in, drove home and went to bed.

I dont' know how long I was in the craft. I never felt it move. I felt that I was just there the whole time.

The next morning I said to my son, "Boy did I ever have a dream last night!" I told him about it and he said that I should write it down while it was fresh in my mind. So, I wrote it down for him. He went to the back porch window and said, "When did you move your car?" I said, "It hasn't been moved. Did you move it?" "No, I could hardly get in the house last night because it was in front of the steps." He ran over to the car and found that even though I had filled the tank before I came home, a quarter of the tank was missing.

My son and I went to that exact spot. The grass, whch was very high was flattened, as if something very heavy had been on it. I had never seen the craft on the ground at any time. We walked down the road and we saw the tire marks where my car went off the road.

My son said, "You know Mom, I think it wasn't just a dream." I said, "It was just a dream. It had to be."

I didn't relaize that I had these marks on my body. That afternoon I began to feel ill. I would have nausea and start to throw up this black stuff which just smelled horrible. They took me to the hospital and the doctors called the children in thinking it was the end. The Being had said that I was going to feel ill for a few days when she told me not to take any medication. I kept going unconscious and then coming to again.

The doctors said, "You're suffering too much. Let me give you something." I said "No, I don't want anything." Why, I resisted them I don't know. But I didn't take anything.

After the morning of the third day, it was just like I had never been sick. I went to sleep at about two o'clock and by 7:30 that morning I felt fine. I felt better than I had ever felt. I was very weak, but I removed the IV, at which point the nurse came into the room and said, "what are you doing?" I said, "I'm going home. I feel better and I don't want to stay here. I want to go home."

I had an argument with the doctor but I did go home. Two or three weeks after this, I felt great. The yellow coloring of my skin went away within six weeks and returned to normal.

At the end of August the doctor from Vancouver came to see my son. He knew I ran a business and I guess he came to find out when I had died. No one had talked to him about it. When my son told him that I hadn't died, he came to see where I worked because he couldn't believe it. When he saw me, he said, "What did you do? What happened to you? You don't even look like the same person." I had put on three pounds. I said, "I really don't know. I got better, that's all."

The doctor's response was predictable; "Well, maybe some of the medicine we gave you worked after all. It's surprising, but I'd like you to come in so we could give you a check up."

So I went in the following week and he said, "This is amazing. I can't even find any signs of the cancer in you. You don't have a cancer cell left. What happened?"

By September or October, I became very anxious, crying for no reason at all. The doctors said I was disappointed about not dying. I said, "For God's sake, I want to live. I don't want to die." He said that I had a psychological problem and took me to see a psychiatrist, who was with the hospital. He was used to seeing patients who were dying.

He started talking to me and it always seemed to go back to after I was sick for those three days. He said, " I think there is something more to this that you are not telling me. If you let me, I'll put you into hypnosis and we'll go back to that time."

So he took me back to when I went to see my family and everything went fine. Then I started to unravel the story of my encounter. When I came out of it, there were three psychiatrists there. I have the transcript of the tape. It took three sessions of almost two hours each session to get all the information.

He said that it certainly wasn't the medication that they gave me. He felt that I did have an encounter of some kind. He wanted to put me in touch with Dr. J. Allen Hynek of the Center of UFO Studies, but we weren't able to get in touch with him.

Shortly after this I sold my business. I was looking for a place. It had to be the right place. Somehow, I knew it had to be in Arizona, even though I hadn't been there before. I first came to Arizona in January of 1977 and visited places like Flagstaff and Tucson. When I got to Safford I knew I was meant to be here.

When I returned to Canada to take care of some business, I had terrible headaches at the back of the head. The doctor suggested a scan in case there had been cancer left there. They did a scan of my brain and head. At the base of my skull, they found a metallic bead. They talked about removing it because it might be causing the ringing sounds in my ears. But I wouldn't let them touch it. I had a feeling that if they did, they would kill me.

Now I know it is there. And I know why I am here. I feel confidence in myself, that I'm not on the wrong track or anything. I feel that this is an important area. It's important to these Beings, who gave me back my life. Regardless of what their motive was, I feel that I owe my life to them.

Since this has happened to me, I have left the field that I was famliar with, to go into something entirely different. I've gone from electronic engineering to being able to identify minerals and knowing what to do with them. Obviously, there must be a reason for it. So far I haven't found it. It has given me a living. I am able to design equipment that is used for mining. I believe this ability was given to me by these Beings.

I feel that I will have another contact with these people, though I don't know when or where. I feel this is the area of Arizona where it will take place. I feel that they are coming here to help us help ourselves. The earth is going through a change. There will be more of a traumatic change yet to come. We have done everything to destroy what we have - our very own life support.

Helene's story was extracted from the book I wrote called, "On the (UFO) Road Again."


Post a Comment

<< Home


counter by www.digits.com