UFOexperiences

This blog has been created to inform the public about the UFO subject. It also contains peripheral phenomena. Created by Aileen Garoutte, previously Director of The UFO Contact Center International.

Monday, March 21, 2005

A REPORT FROM STANWOOD

I have heard, by the way, that somebody up here is claiming to be raising a hybrid - but this was like 10 years ago. I had been looking for information on aspartme, as a neighbor's child developed seizures after drinking as much diet pop as he could hold. None of us knew at the time that aspartme breaks down into wood alcohol. Now very few of us on our block will eat or drink anything with Nutrasweet. But I'm wandering. Anyway, after several notes back and forth with this retired nurse who had written a paper on aspartme, she told me about her other interests. She was part of a group in Seattle that claimed to have had contact. ANYWAY, she mentioned her daughter lived about three miles north of me and that they felt the daughter's child was the result of human-alien interbreeding, and that there were a number of young people in Seattle who felt they were the result of this. I can't think of what the group was called, nor have I met this local family.

I did find interesting the idea that hybrids could be living in Seattle, as I used to see a young petite Asian woman all the time who had eyes that practically wrapped around onto her temples. If she had been given opaque contact lenses and painted her skin gray she would have looked exactly like a gray. I really do think she just had some sort of really odd birth defect though. She was living on the streets around Capital Hill. If we ended up sitting at the same bus stop I would try talking to her but she would just glance at me and then take her cat out of the shoebox she packed it around in and start stroking it (she also always had a dog with her). The very last time I saw her she was getting off a bus in the University district and had a nice suit on and a briefcase. I grinned at her because I was really glad to see she had come up in the world, and she must have recognized me, because for once she really, REALLY looked at me, but then swung her briefcase back and forth and spun on her heel like a little kid and marched off. Guess she realized where I knew her from and was embarrassed.
_____

In perusing the website (NUFOC) archives, I also found there are some other folk nearby who've seen weirdness in the last few years, and I was quite excited to discover a 3 year old report from nearby Arlington. It prompted me to lodge another report! My Mom and I saw something very similar last month to what several people saw in Arlington some time back. The disk we saw, we couldn't decide what it was - for all we knew it could have been a very large hot tub cover that had somehow become airborne (when it banked you could see it was bigger than my van). It was the way it moved that caught our attention, and why the report from Arlington caught my attention. Same coloration, same odd habits.
______

NOTE: ANYONE THAT HAS SOMETHING INTERESTING TO SHARE PLEASE SEND TO ME AT UFOCCI@AOL.COM. THANKS!

2 Comments:

  • At 5:24 AM, Anonymous Hot Tubs Stanwood said…

    The soundboard, voicing, regulation and truly the tuning can be tailored to a specific venue and sort of music. If you are actively playing chamber music with other instrumentalists or singers, the appear as nicely can be designed for that use, and of course, if you are repairing the piano for a huge concert hall, the seem can be customized for that use as effectively. Jointly, your rebuilder and you the musician develop the definitions of your piano refurbishment, customizing it musically and visually to suit your desires. With the correct rebuilder piano restoration provides a degree of customization no new piano at any value point can match.
    Hot Tubs Stanwood

     
  • At 7:08 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Coming Nike Air Max 2015 Shoes off a Super Bowl loss, the Carolina Panthers were about salary-cap discipline. General manager Dave Gettleman preached patience and measure. And when it came to making roster decisions – like letting All-Pro cornerback Josh Norman walk Nike Free Run away – everything was about the overall financial design. “You have to balance the needs of the team now with the needs of the team in cheap nfl jerseys a couple of years,” Gettleman told Yahoo Sports in June. “You have to plan. I’m very wholesale nfl jerseys methodical Nike Roshe Run and intentional about what I do [and] nfl jerseys store about the decisions we make. You have to be that NFL Jerseys way with the salary cap, because Nike Air Max 90 it’s going to cost you.”

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

counter by www.digits.com