UFOexperiences

This blog has been created to inform the public about the UFO subject. It also contains peripheral phenomena. Created by Aileen Garoutte, previously Director of The UFO Contact Center International.

Thursday, March 24, 2005

PHENOMENON - A Poem by Jim Patton



PHENOMENON
I was walking home from the movie show
when it happened this dark summer night.
The three mile walk from town to our house
this time filled me with fright.
As I crested the hill where the golf course
starts with the smell of new hay in the air,
The sky lit up like a bright full moon,
but I looked and no moon was there.
I walked down the road and looked for the source,
no logical reason to find.
Further down the light sharply stopped,
and cold chills ran down my spine.
I started to run like an animal trapped,
my one thought to reach the dark side.
The only pain was the fear I felt as I ran
for the darkness to hide.
I reached my goal and rushed into the night,
no backward glance to make.
Out of the light my fear disappeared
yet my knees continued to shake.
I wonder at times, though years have pased,
what was it created that light.
No natural source, of that I am sure
and sometimes I still feel the fright.

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

counter by www.digits.com