This blog has been created to inform the public about the UFO subject. It also contains peripheral phenomena. Created by Aileen Garoutte, previously Director of The UFO Contact Center International.

Saturday, June 30, 2007


Helene came to visit me in my home in Mesa, Arizona. It was at this time she began writing the plates she had been shown and made to memorize when just a little girl. Helene felt the personage that gve them to her was St. Francis of Assissi mainly because he was all she knew at the time. Each time she set one plate down on paper she would become completely exhausted and would need to go to bed and rest for two or three hours. She would fall into a deep sleep. Finally all of the plates were remembered and translated, with the exception of ten that were not to be shared, or translated, until the appropriate time.

Many people have read the plates and become fascinated with what they say. They have given inspiration and hope to the contactees and other persons who have read them.

Correlated to other writings given the contactees, they fit perfectly (I.e., Menno Pauls, "The Gathering of the Eagles," and Lynn Brown's hieroglyphs printed in past Missing Links). The time period for each change Helene has been given, corresponds to Menno Paul's chronology, Nostradamus's predictions and Bah'ullah's predictions in the Bahai faith.

It appears a collective consciousness gives information to humans, from various sources, during a particular space in time. The reason seems to be for our knowledge and enlightenment. What we do with that informamtion is up to our personal awareness and beliefs.

With Helene's permission, the following transcript printed in the UFO Review made from a tape recording taken at the UFOCCI Jorpah in Safford, Arizona by Tim Beckley and later inserted into his paper in New York, is Helene's own story of her miraculous healing by the space beings that came to her on request of a "friend" when she lived in Powell River, B.C. Canada. This, then is her wondrous story. (Helene is now deceased)

In May 1974, the doctors discovered that I had cancer. They removed a growth from my hipbone, but it became active again. I had a lot of discomfort and problems with my digestive system. After they discovered the growth on my pancreas; they opened in an attempt to remove it. They were not able to remove all of it. so they just closed me up. A year and a half later they went in again, knowing that it would have spread. They removed most of the growth, which had spread to the bowels. That didn't work and it grew twice as fast.

By October of 1975 all of my secretions were orange. I was on chemotherapy. They tried to shrink the tumor with x-ray therapy but it didn't seem to budge. By then I had lost a tremendous amount of weight. I normally weigh about 145 and I was down to 116. By January 1976, I was down to 108 and I loooked like a walking corpse.

The doctor told me that if I felt up to it, I should go see my family to say my good-byes. So I went to see them in Quebec. They were astounded that I came there looking the way I did.

I came back in May, still losing weight. By then my weight was down to 98 pounds. They expected me to die around July or August.

One afternoon I came home very exhausted from the shop. I parked the car at the bottom of the steps, as I was too exhausted to walk from the garage. I went in, took a shower and went to bed. My son came back from work at about 6:30 and asked me if I wanted something to eat. I told him I wasn't hungry. I was just tired.

At 1:00 a.m., I was awakened. I heard someone call my name "Helene." I got up and went to see if it was my son calling me and he was sound asleep. I went to see if it was my technician, who was living with us at the time, but he was sound asleep too. So I figured that I had a dream and I went back to bed. Then the voice came again. "Helene, get into your car and meet us on the way to Lunde. We'll meet you there." Lunde was a small town 17 miles from the town I was living in.

I put on my housecoat and slippers and got into the car and I drove through town. I saw people on the streets I recognized as I drove along.

I was seven miles west of town, when I saw a large white globe in the sky. When I first saw it, I had no idea what it was. I was compelled to react to the voice as if I had no will of my own. As I came over a hill there was a large clearing of about 1000 feet, which was supposed to have been for a condominium. I saw the object coming down. It was circular and huge, about fifty feet in diameter. There was an off road. My car turned towards it and the engine stopped. The car kept going and it stopped in a gully. The first thing that came into my mind was, "How am I going to get out of here without any power?"

I opened the door. By then the craft was hovering. It hadn't come down to the ground. I didn't see any legs. It just seemed to be suspended there at about 10 or 15 feet. It was very large. It had a dome on the surface with a side that came down to a flap underneath. A cylinder of light came out from the center of the craft. The light was very bright. As I got out of the car and walked towards it, I felt like a zombie.

Two Beings came through the cylinder of light and floated to the ground. They put their hand in what seemed like a sign of friendship. They were small, maybe four feet tall. They looked like ten year old kids. They were wearing tight-fitting metallic-looking suits. They had a large buckle with an insignia on it. It looked like a triangle within a triangle, almost like a star of David. There was a design in the middle. The same thing was on their uniforms. The suits came right to their hands. The hands had five digits. They had on boots which seemed to be part of the suit. There was a tight-fitting hood over their head. I could see the indentation of very small ears. Their eyes were large and came almost to the side of their skulls at a point. But their eyes were very loving. It was a human eye. They had small noses and a slit for their mouth. I was apprehensive, but not afriad of them because they didn't give me that feeling of being afraid.

They said, "Do not be afraid, we are here to help you. Your friend John from Florida asked us to help you." I do have a friend in Florida named John, who years back had told me he was in communication with extraterrestrials. I had just said, "That's great." but had not really believed him. They came on each side of me, as if to help me. I felt as if my feet weren't touching the ground. I had a feeling of elation at the same time that I was apprehensive.

They took me to the cylinder of light and we went up into it until I realized I was in the ship. The hole that we had come through suddenly closed off and I realized that I was standing on something solid. I had a hard time talking. I seemed to have a lump in my throat. It might have been fear!

As soon as they got into the ship, the Beings who took me on board went to the left and another Being came out. To my right, there were control panels on a slant, with two chairs in front. The chairs looked padded and were on a pedestal. I remembered that when I was outside looking in, I saw portholes above and towards the mound. But now looking past the control panel, I could see outside. I could see the trees and my car. It was just like a large window of about 24 or 30 inches wide, all the way around from inside the ship. To the left of that panel there was a large plate glass panel which came quite high. None of the partitions seemed to reach the ceiling. When I came through the cylinder, there was a smell like ozone. Once inside the ship, it seemed like a metallic smell.

There was an alcove and there was a large table. It was about 24 inches wide by seven feet long. When I stood by it, it came just a little above my knees. The Being that came from behind the partition came towards me and said "Do not be frightened, we are here merely to help you." I had the impression that the Being was a woman, not because she was dressed any differently, they were all dressed alike. There was a gentler look about this Being. Her voice was different, even though she didn't speak with her mouth.

She put her hand on my arm and said, "We are not going to hurt you, we are here to help you. Would you disrobe and lay on this table?"

I didn't seem to have a will of my own. I did exactly as she asked. It was like a large glass or plexi-glass table about 3 1/2 inches thick. There was an oscillation inside the table. There was a blue hue to it. I laid down on my back and she told me to put my hands open at my sides. She was on my right. She kept looking at a panel of light which was above a base that had drawers. The panel made a funny sort of noise almost like a video machine. She kept reassuring me not to be frightened, they were just going to help me.

I asked them why they were helping me and they said, "We may need you later on and besides we were asked."

More tomorrow of Helen's story


Post a Comment

<< Home


counter by www.digits.com