This blog has been created to inform the public about the UFO subject. It also contains peripheral phenomena. Created by Aileen Garoutte, previously Director of The UFO Contact Center International.

Wednesday, August 01, 2007


Chris Weidl is a truck driver from Ontario, California. Chris's case previously was "handled" by the Los Angeles MUFON group. Two write ups were done on the case but neither one applied to what really happened. In this article we will attempt to explain them to you, the reader.

Through no fault of his own Chris lost his job, and his wife, during the course of events. His wife left because he did not assert himself to obtain his weekly pay check from his employer. She supported him, however, in what happened during the course of his trip from Salt Lake City, Utah to Baker, California dealing with a possible UFO abduction.


Chris drove for a truck line hauling a load between Banning, California and Delta, south of Salt Lake City, Utah. He had been working for this particular truck line for three weeks. Driving tandem (2 trucks) he and his partner were separated on the way to Salt Lake by the other truck developing two flat tires. The other driver told Chris to go on because it would take 4-6 hours to fix the tires.

As an afterthought, it seems strange that the new tires blowing out even happened. Usually the two truck drivers would wait for each other. Chris now thinks that this event was planned by some one else so that he would be alone.

When Chris called "The UFO Reporting Center" at 2:28 a.m. on November 12, 1987 he was totally upset. He could hardly talk because he was so frightened. He could not imagine what had happened to himself. Several days later when the director of the UFOCCI called him he was coherent and able to relate more of what happened.

A California investigator spoke with him on the phone after receiving a call from MUFON. The call took place at 9:30 a.m. This investigator is well known in the UFO field, having co-authored a book on an abduction case. Chris asked her at that time if she would talk to his employer and try to explain what might have happened to himself. She did call the trucking firm. However, the owner of the company let Chris go without paying him for his wages of the previous week or his trip to Utah. He said to Chris, "You can fight it, but who would believe you - after all, you have seen a UFO."

It should be noted too that when the investigators went to the trucking company to observe the truck and trailer, which was sometime later, they only saw the truck but not the trailer. The trailer that the truck was hooked up to was not the same one. Chris arrived on the scene about an hour after they had gone. He was told which trailer they looked at. Of course, they found no burn marks or burned wiring harness because they did not see the right one. The one they saw was perfectly normal. The real trailer was over in a corner of the lot out of sight.

Another important factor in this case is that Chris has been drinking coffee since he was 16 years old - approximately 4 cups every morning. He is used to coffee. Chris only drank coffee on the way to Salt Lake but not on the way back. He did have a couple of "No Doze" tablets on the way up but their strongest ingredient is a minute amount of caffeine. He took the last one 20 hours later on the way back. It was the consensus of MUFON that he had hallucinated because of drinking coffee!

The MUFON/LAUFOG Investigators requested that Chris have a blood test (at their expense) by his family doctor. Chris complied with this request but had to repeatedly request an answer as to the results of the test. He was told they were normal.

When two of the LAUFOG invesigators came to visit Christ later that morning they tried to talk him out of what had happened. Perhaps this was a ploy on their part to see if they could trick him. I do not know, but it seems that if you did not believe someone this would be an ideal way to ascertain his truthfulness.

During the first week Chris was traumatized. He called the woman investigator repeatedly without any time getting to meet her. She never extended herself to come to his home and try to be understanding and to help him understand something that was unfathomable. Instead she wrote an article about him drinking too much coffee stating that he was hallucinating because of the overdose of coffee and that was the reason he saw lights all around his truck!

When Chris saw this first report, he was so upset that he called her and told her it was totally unacceptable. She said she would rewrite it. She did. This time she called it "Browsing through Britannica!" Most of the report is on the effects of coffee on the body. Again Chris was totally upset, especially so, when the investigator could not even remember his name and called him Crowley in the last half of the report. When she did manage to call Chris by his right name she could not even spell it correctly!

To the UFOCCI this amounts to a case that shows a lack of concern towards a contactee that needed help from the investigator.

Chris never finished reading "Browsing through Britannica", instead he sent it to me before throwing it into file "13." (The garbage can.)

Since this happened I am wondering about the book she wrote on an abduction case and if she investigated this case in the same manner?

At this point Chris asked me to write up his case, knowing it would be accurate and compassionate concerning the unusual events that took place on November 12, 1987.
Tomorrow The Actual Facts.


Post a Comment

<< Home


counter by www.digits.com