UFOexperiences

This blog has been created to inform the public about the UFO subject. It also contains peripheral phenomena. Created by Aileen Garoutte, previously Director of The UFO Contact Center International.

Thursday, April 21, 2005

COLORADO RANCH CASE - 10

25. DON'T TRUST SENSES UNLESS TWO OR MORE SEE

Barbara: Really, we didn't mention the fact that, often, when the wall pounding was going on or when there would be a larger number of disks or the animal would be around more; quite often all the electricity would go off. I absolutely freaked out if anybody wanted to go out and check the breaker on the corral until after things had calmed down. We would check house breakers and eventually, go out to the corral and the breakers would be on out there. We developed a system of nobody going by themselves and nobody making a big issue out of something that at least two people didn't see or hear. Because it was too easy to get paranoid. Once I went out the back door and heard this horrible sound in the corral and screamed and freaked out and came running in. Everybody went out with flashlights and it was a cow that had gotten trapped in the corral. It's very easy to get into that and I could see my children doing it. Everything strange that happened -- a sudden windstorm that came up, a sudden fog that would roll in -- would be the space creature. It was becoming an absolutely paranoid thing -- it was very frightening.

Jim: I think we suffered as heavy on the mutilations as anyone I had heard of. We lost six cattle in two years. That is a pretty heavy amount of loss. In light of the fact that I was watching that land so carefully, I was determined to catch whoever it was. The reward was so high -- I wouldn't have minded at all. It now comes close to half a million dollars. The paranoia has gone down now -- two years ago in the county, you didn't dare stop on the side of the road. Those people were carrying high powered weapons and they would shoot anything that moved. It was really tense, and I can see the Law Officer's point of view, but I don't think you solve it by sweeping it under the rug when it is continuing to go on. The mutilations haven't gone down at all. Remember when the big mutilation thing was going on -- well, they haven't gone down at all!

Investigator: When you have a problem you don't know how to deal with, sweeping it under the rug isn't good, but what do you do instead?

Barbara: I wish someone would come up with a very neat package to answer that.

26. CE III

Jim. Will you remove me from my promise?

Barbara: Oh, Jim!

Jim: Trust me.

Barbara: Alright.

Jim: Because I want to get it out of my mind too and then forget it.

Barbara: Alright, go ahead.

Jim: Because it's necessary to develop what particularly bothers me. Well, the night that we saw the box, I stopped at the top of the hill and looked down into the trees and there was a light in the trees. I told Joe to go on to the house, and I walked down into the trees, and I think that's the closest I ever came to being afraid. I didn't feel fear, in that sense, but my legs wouldn't move. I had to force my legs to take me down cause I didn't know what I would see. I walked down to the light and there were two individuals waiting for me in the light. The light didn't come from anywhere -- I can't describe it -- it was just light. They obviously weren't nervous and as soon as I walked up, they spoke to me by name and told me .... I can quote that exactly, "How nice of you to come." It was just as though I had been expected. Down below, possibly 50 or 60 feet from us, was a disk on the ground. It was lightly lit, just light enough to see; I can describe it exactly. I've burned that in my memory. I was up there maybe five minutes; they apologized for the inconveniences they had caused us, told us that a more equitable arrangement would be worked out between us, whatever that means. I wanted to ask a lot of questions but found that I didn't -- you know, like where are you from. I didn't ask any of that. There are several things they asked me not to repeat that have no significant meaning at all -- they are unrelated to anything. I think maybe they were just checking to see if I would keep my mouth shut. I told them that if they were mutilating cattle, it was very foolish to do so and draw that much attention to themselves. I complained about the damage to the cars; they never admitted doing any of it. One thing they did do was that they mentioned the box and that I did the right thing backing away from it -- it was what I called an implied threat. They nodded, and approximately 20 to 30 feet away, "Big Foot" as I call him, got up and walked toward the box. The box changed tone and he dropped. They said, "As you can see, they are quite lethal." They said that they would come back and talk again. There were no good-byes, I just somehow felt it was time to go. They did tell me that my memory wouldn't be tampered with. I think that is about it. I didn't ask any of the questions that I had figured I would want to ask. Somehow, they seemed juvenile. And I had no doubts that these were two men -- they were men -- I can describe them almost exactly. I had seen them before; this is the thing I hadn't mentioned. I hadn't gotten a really close look but the two that spoke to me were not identically the same as those that I had seen before. They were similar; these were definitely humanoid. They were approximately 5 ft, 6 in. tall. I would say. They had on tight-fitting clothing, you know, like a flight suit. I noticed the clothing changed colors, from brown to silver, but I don't know how. They were very fair, had large eyes and seemed perfectly normal, completely relaxed. They had blond hair with something over the head but I could still see their hair. They had something like a whole flight suit on, skin-fitted. The hair was obviously blond and wasn't long; it didn't make much of an impression. The thing that impressed me the most was the eyes, and if I were judging what they were, I would say there were humanoids. They were different from people but not different enough that you couldn't call them people.

Investigator: If you saw them on the street, you would stare at them as being different?

Jim: Right, but not freaked out by them. Their facial features were finer, the eyes were larger; they would have been striking but..... Almost effeminate, almost delicately effeminate, completely self assured; they obviously were handling the situation with me very well.

Investigator: Did you turn around and walk away from them or did they go first?

Jim: I went first. We talked; there were no good-byes. It was just like well, we're finished, and I just walked off. I thought about all of the things I would have liked to have asked but I couldn't figure out why. Then I couldn't figure out why they had even bothered to talk to me. It was obvious that I was supposed to come. They didn't say anything that would indicate why, except a more equitable arrangement.

Barbara: You weren't feeling well that night, I remember.

Jim: I was feeling very bad.

Barbara: Jim has a heart condition too.

Jim: A myocardial infarction -- I didn't particularly want to go up the hill but I felt somehow compelled to go up. Nothing that happened was phemonenal; I can't figure why or how. They didn't give me any earth-shattering information or even admit they were mutilating the cattle. The only thing I found out for sure is that this big fuzzy thing, "Big Foot," obeys the commands. I found that out. I found out the box can be lethal, if they were telling me the truth. It was, all in all, a very pleasant conversation we had -- no trouble with them after that. This happened approximately January of 1977. The part that was interesting was that they would see us again, and I was really excited. I came back and told everybody that they would be down to the house to visit one day. It was a very pleasant conversation and I would define them as diplomats. They were very capable of handling what they had to -- they were very smooth and if I were judging by the ones that I have seen before, they were larger and they were more humanoid; if anything, they were half breed. They looked enough like people that -- in a laboratory, we could produce people that looked just like it. That was my first thought -- that somehow the government was trying to do this. They were completely self-assured; they spoke vernacular English. I was pretty rocked, because I did see the disk and it was quite clear. I walked on back to the house; it wasn't very long that I was gone, I'm sure. I wasn't with them very long. I was excited over the more equitable arrangement; I guess I had some illusion that they were going to give me the cure for cancer or a billion dollars or something -- at least pay for the car's transmissions. Shortly after that is when Barbara saw the other type of UFO -- the ice cream cone-shaped one.

To be continued

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

counter by www.digits.com